We want our resort to offer pleasant memories for our customers. Entertainment at the resort is provided by a shoreside sauna and jacuzzi, BBQ huts, a lean-to as well as playgrounds and beaches. Equipment hire allows you to try out sports on ice, water and at the fell according to the season.
For private events and meetings, you can book the Shoreside Sauna, Saana Cave, Grouse Cave or the restaurant facilities according to needs and number of attendants. Event catering can be organised as a catering service.
- The lean-to alongside Tsahkajohka is an excellent place to grill sausages, set up your camera towards the sky and wait for the Northern Lights to appear.
- At the shore of Kilpisjärvi, there is a BBQ hut next to the Shoreside Sauna, which is equipped with basic supplies to prepare food on the fire.
- The large heated huts, Saana and Grouse Cave, can be booked at an hourly rate. Ask for more information at the reception.
- Small river bay along Tsahkajohka in front of the Lean-to. The water flows directly from the fell, so you will be sure to be refreshed.
- Kilpisjärvi beach.
- In the winter, an ice hole at the beach, at the end of the platform.
The swimming locations do not have supervision, so swimming is only permitted with necessary skills and adult supervision.
For families with children
- Highchairs and travel cribs are available upon request. We recommend making a request already in connection with making a booking.
In the area
- Play area with a trampoline
- Two swimming locations, Kilpisjärvi beach is more child-friendly
- We lend sledges free of charge
Do you have a pet accompanying you in your adventures?
We welcome pets. There are options among the apartments and cabins in which your furry family members are permitted. Please tell us already at the time of booking, if you have any accompanying pets, so that w can provide you with suitable accommodation.
The pet fee is 15€ / pet, which you can pay in reseption or here.
Shoreside Sauna and Jacuzzi
Shoreside sauna at the very shore of Kilpisjärvi with a jacuzzi and fireplace room. The warm hot tub and bubbles create an atmosphere, no matter the weather! The shoreside sauna entity includes a sauna, two changing rooms and washrooms, which both have access to the sauna. The lounging area is a large fireplace room, which has a fully equipped kitchen and a long dining table and, of course, a stunning jacuzzi. The bravest can dip in the ice hole from the sauna!
You can book your preferred entity at the Shoreside Sauna at an hourly rate. The restaurant’s catering services and takeaway services are perfect to be combined with an unforgettable hot tub evening.
Bookings tel. +358 400 396684
Sauna for 8 people
Two shower rooms
Fireplace room and logs
Fully equipped kitchen
New landscapes are nice to conquer with good equipment! For those setting off to the fell, there are skishoes and for some speed on the ice, there is a kick sledge. During the summer and autumn season, we recommend canoe excursions to Lake Kilpisjärvi on kayaks. There are also rowing boats to hire. The availability of leisure equipment varies according to the season.
Ask for more information tel. +358 400 396684
- Kayaks 18 € / 2 h, 35 € /8h
- Rowing boats 20 € / 2 h, 40 € / 8h
- Skishoes 40€ / day
- Snowshoes 30€ / day
- Kick sledge 12 € / 3h
An intimate wedding at the shore of Lake Kilpisjärvi, an experiential 40th birthday with fell landscapes? Tell us about your wishes and let’s prepare an occasion suitable for you. Large atmospheric huts, a Shoreside Sauna with jacuzzi and Restaurant Tundrea can also be hired for private events together with catering services.
Bookings +358 400 396684
- Saana Cave
- Grouse Cave
- Club Sauna
- Restaurant Tundrea
Facilities are for 10-60 people.
Quotes for catering services and additional information:
+358 400 396684